Tuesday 17 March 2009

Ingenuity and promiscuity...

Fashion in bath! Slight change of plan, 4th year is looking to be a little busier than first expected, I don't really have the time to come up with interesting outfits, jeans and t-shirts are my staple wardrobe diet...sad, can't wait till I graduate!

So am going to keep you updated on my fashion inspirations and the life of a fashionista aficionado like myself in belle Bath.

This is Lorna! Forever bright, beautiful and daring! I aspire to have here confidence and ability to mix and match quirky pieces!


Top - Vintage (actually an ankle length dress tucked into her knickers! - ingenuity)
Skirt - H&M
Brogues - TopShop
Jacket - Boden
Mittens - Cath Kidston
Necklace - Lorna's favorite shop in Montreal, so favorite she can't remember it's name (it happens)
Bracelet - from Glastonbury 4 years ago, and one from her Aunt from when she was born bought from a Navajo Native American
Watch - 21st Birthday present

Every outfit tells a story!


No comments:

Post a Comment